The safety of our guests and our team is of ultimate importance to us with this in mind we have been busy implementing all the steps to ensure that your stay is safe and as enjoyable as possible.
Our cleaning process has been increased to provide an environment that is safe for all. This has been achieved without losing the friendly atmosphere and authentic welcome you have come accustomed to.
While things may be slightly different for the moment, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ballina Manor Hotel.
Please note the cleaning products we are using are HSE approved disinfectants for use against viruses and bacteria.
We are constantly reviewing and activating the safety measures laid out by the public health authorities. We are currently planning and activating all the safety measures laid out by the public health authorities to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees which is our number one priority.
What do you need to do before your stay with the Ballina Manor Hotel?
- We ask guests not to arrive earlier than their check-in time.
- Please adhere to the HSE policies around travel to and from non-Green countries. Should you be travelling from these countries we would respectively request you complete 14-day quarantine to protect our staff and guests.
- Linens, towels and all laundry will be laundered to the highest standards in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- What do you need to know On Arrival at the Ballina Manor Hotel?
- We ask guests not to arrive earlier than their check-in time.
- Our reception desk has been changed to provide a welcoming welcome but also providing all the safety precautions.
- We aim to reduce contact during the check-in process and to avoid any unnecessary contact, please provide a card that can be used to cover any transactions in the hotel during your stay such as dining and beverages.
- We have sanitisation stations located at strategic points around the hotel including reception, we would ask our guest use these at a regular basis
- On arrival, we would also ask you to be mindful of social distancing of 2 meters
- All keys for your hotel room will be disinfected after each stay to make them safe for the new guests.
During your stay, we would ask that you adhere to our COVID Policy which is recommended by the HSE.
- Social Distancing practised during your stay when in the public areas of the hotel such as reception, restaurants and bars.
- To avoid multiple touchpoints we will be encouraging Contactless payment throughout your stay
- We have sanitisation stations located at strategic points around the hotel including reception, we would ask our guest use these at a regular basis.
- Don’t be put off by the signage in place through the public areas of the hotel it is there to remind our guests to observe social distancing, hand washing, face covering, coughing and respiratory etiquette.
What measures have you put in place for our stay with regarding guest rooms and dining?
- Your room will be cleaned using the best practices in cleaning and preparing our guests rooms, in particular focusing on all the touchpoints and high traffic areas.
- All our guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitised before and after our guests stay.
- Items such as guest information folders, ironing boards and irons will no longer available but should you require any information please contact our reception team.
- Accommodation service will not enter a guest’s room during their stay unless specifically requested, or approved by the guest.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your dining experience will be the same high standards you expect from Ballina Manor Hotel.
- We ask that all meals in our hotel must be pre-booked in advance to aid us with social distancing.
- Please note that our dining options and seating capacity has been reduced to enable social distancing protocols.
- All meals will be required to be pre-booked in advance.
- Seating in our restaurants are placed to enable social distancing and a pleasurable dining experience.
- Tableware, cutlery, condiments, placemats and linens will be removed and disinfected after each group has left.
- Tabletops, chair arms and other touchpoints will be disinfected after each seating.
- All menus will be disposable, single-use and printed on recycled paper.
How have you prepared your team for COVID Policies?
Our Team have been fully trained for their protection and yours:
- All the team have been fully trained on the protocols for Covid-19 for hygiene, health and safety in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Some team may wear PPE if deemed necessary for health and safety reasons in accordance with the HSA, Failte Ireland and HSE guidelines.
- Any presence of PPE will not impact your experience and we want you to feel comfortable if you wish to wear it for your own reasons.
- In addition to our regular hand washing routine, our team will be frequently using hand sanitising stations conveniently located for their regular use.
- We adhere to only the highest standards of hygiene and have increased the frequency of our cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- All our team are monitored daily for any symptoms along with smart shift rostering.
- Social distancing among our team shall be practised and monitored as a priority.
What if I need to cancel my booking because of COVID?
We have revised our cancellation policy to reflect the challenges that COVID has created for us all as follows:
If you have booked directly with the Ballina Manor Hotel.
- Flexible booking – Action: Please call the hotel on +353 (0)96 80900 and our team can help you.
- Prepaid booking (Stay & Save Deal or Advanced Purchases) – Action: We are offering the opportunity to change dates free of charge alternatively we will offer you a like for like voucher so you have flexibility over when to re-book. Please call the hotel on +353 (0)96 80900 for our team to help you.
If you have booked directly with a Travel Agent or an Online Travel agent such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia...
- Please contact your travel agent directly and refer to their policies and procedures may differ to ours.
- If you need to cancel you will have to cancel with the travel agent you booked with.
Should you have any queries or concerns please contact our team on +353 (0)96 80900 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon.